Publications and articles produced by IRHWRG members.
- Change in birth outcomes among infants born to Latina mothers after a major immigration raid
- The First Two Community ID Programs in the Midwest: Organizing, Evaluation, and Community Health in Johnson County, IA and Washtenaw County, MI
- Diurnal salivary cortisol and nativity/duration of residence in Latinos: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
- Ongoing Study of Community ID
- DREAMers and their families: A family impact analysis of the DREAM Act and implications for family well-being
- The role of race and teachers’ cultural awareness in predicting low-income, Black and Hispanic students’ perceptions of educational attainment
Asikin-Garmager, A., Mahatmya, D., Locke, L. A., & Grooms, A. (forthcoming). In the era of bans and walls: The intersection of education and immigration policy and the success of refugee students. In: J. L. McBrien (Ed.), Exploring Educational Policies and Practices in English-Speaking Countries of Refugee Resettlement. Boston, MA: Sense Publishers.